From Fathers Day Church Jun 15, 2015
- The third room. Lions that haven’t eaten in three years are dead. That one was east, right?
- The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry ( shot; held under water; and hung).
- Charcoal, as it is used in barbecuing.
- Sure you can name three consecutive days, yesterday, today, and tomorrow!
- The letter “e” which is the most common letter used in the English language, does not appear even once in the paragraph.